You can customise your Intuto site by adding your company logo and colours.
To update the look of your Intuto site, go to your 'Settings' page and click 'Site & Branding' on the left hand side.
From this page you can update the following settings:
- Name - Changing this will update the company name wherever it appears on the site, including on emails and certificates.
- Domain - this is the web address of your Intuto site.
- Default Content Page - This will set the default view for your users to either Courses or Collections.
- Logo - Upload your company logo, this will appear in the top left of your site, as well as on emails and certificates.
- Default Cover Image - Upload an image here to be the default cover image whenever you create a new course. This will appear on the content page and can then be updated for individual courses in the course settings.
- Banner Colour - This will change the line along the top of the page with the Dashboard, Content, Users, Reports and Cog buttons on it.
- Banner Text Colour - This will change the colour of the Dashboard, Content, Users Reports and Cog buttons.
- Banner Text Hover Colour - This is the colour the buttons on your banner will change to when a user hovers over them.
- Primary Action Button - This is the colour of your main 'action' buttons on your content page.
- Use Banner Colour on Login Screen - If you have a white/light coloured logo and a dark coloured banner you can tick this box to have the banner colour appear behind your logo on your sites login screen
- Enable Intuto Chat Support - Tick this to allow your users to contact our support team via chat using the question mark icon in the bottom right of the screem
- Make sure your Banner Colour and Banner Text Colour contrast with each other or Users will not be able to see the buttons easily.
- Check your company logo is the correct size and height:width ratio (at least 300x144 pixels)
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.