You can customise your Intuto site by adding your company logo and colours.
To update the look of your Intuto site, go to your 'Settings' page and click 'Site & Branding' on the left hand side.
From this page you can update the following settings:
- Name - Changing this will update the company name wherever it appears on the site, including on emails and certificates.
- Domain - this is the web address of your Intuto site.
- Default Content Page - This will set the default view for your users to either Courses or Collections.
- Logo - Upload your company logo, this will appear in the top left of your site, as well as on emails and certificates.
- Default Cover Image - Upload an image here to be the default cover image whenever you create a new course. This will appear on the content page and can then be updated for individual courses in the course settings.
- Banner Colour - This will change the line along the top of the page with the Dashboard, Content, Users, Reports and Cog buttons on it.
- Banner Text Colour - This will change the colour of the Dashboard, Content, Users Reports and Cog buttons.
- Banner Text Hover Colour - This is the colour the buttons on your banner will change to when a user hovers over them.
- Primary Action Button - This is the colour of your main 'action' buttons on your content page.
- Use Banner Colour on Login Screen - If you have a white/light coloured logo and a dark coloured banner you can tick this box to have the banner colour appear behind your logo on your sites login screen
- Enable Intuto Chat Support - Tick this to allow your users to contact our support team via chat using the question mark icon in the bottom right of the screem
- Make sure your Banner Colour and Banner Text Colour contrast with each other or Users will not be able to see the buttons easily.
- Check your company logo is the correct size and height:width ratio (at least 300x144 pixels)
Note: The Default Content Page and Primary Action Button settings are only available for sites using the new Content page. To learn more about the new Content page click here.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.