There are a few options when publishing a course inside Intuto, this article explains these options.
When you are finished creating your course, click 'Next' to publish your course.
Edit your course settings in the publish page:
- Cover image: Add or update your course image (min size 200 x 112 pixels). If you have trouble with your cover image and need help email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Cover Image for [Course Name].
- Comments: Allow users to add page comments to your course. Note that all users enrolled in the course will be able to see the comments from other users.
- Require users to redo the course: This will notify users that they have to complete the course again after the course is published. This is useful if important information has been added to a course that all users must complete.
- Make available to existing users: Allow all existing users on your Intuto site to access your course by self-enrolling.
- Shareable link:
Allow self-registration link - users must register using their email address (expiry date can be set or left blank); tracking active.
Public link - allow access to your course without having to register; tracking disabled.
- Registration renewal: Force users to redo the course every 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months, with or without reminder emails.
When the settings have been set, click ' Publish' to publish your content.
Your course has been published!
Contact us at email@example.com for help or more information.