One you have your course created you will be able to select settings to help you with sharing your course. Follow the steps below to learn what settings you want to use.
When you are finished creating your course, click Next to go through to the Settings page.
Note: you can also press Next to get out of the editor and allow another user to edit the course before Publishing.
Here you can edit your course settings before publishing, each setting is explained below.
- Cover Image: Add or update your course image (min size 200 x 112 pixels). If you have trouble with your cover image and need help email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Cover Image for [Course Name].
- Allow comments: Allow users to add page comments to your course. Note that all users enrolled in the course will be able to see the comments from other users.
- Make available to existing users: Allow all existing users on your Intuto site to access your course by self-enrolling.
- Require users to redo this course: This will notify users that they have to complete the course again after the course is published. This is useful if important information has been added to a course that all users must complete.
- Create a shareable link:
Allow self-registration link: users must register using their email address (expiry date can be set or left blank); tracking active.
Public link: allow access to your course without having to register; tracking disabled.
- Registration renewal: Force users to redo the course every 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months, with or without reminder emails.
When you are happy with your settings select Publish to publish your content. As Intuto publishes your course you will see the below screen. Use the drop down to select what page you would like to navigate to; Content Page, Content Editor or the Report for the course. After 5 seconds you will be taken to your selected page.
The default option is to take you to the Content Page, so if you don't change drop down you will be taken to the Content Page each time.
Congratulations, your course has been published! Time for sharing your course, read this article to figure out the best sharing option for you or talk to one of our team on email@example.com for help.